Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Won!

Well, it turns out that a photo I submitted for a photo display/contest at work over a year ago has won me some accolades! No big monetary prizes, but just a name to a photo. I did not even know there was a new"contest" at work for these submitted photos! From what my boss has told me is that the submissions were narrowed down to 8 photos & my church photo (below) came out on top. Yay!!

The church is an old United Church near Cochrane, Alberta. Photo taken in 2007 or 2008.
The photo below is copied from the email I received from work informing me that my entry will be used as an e-card.
I'll have to find the original church file as I just cleared thousands of photos off my computer recently.



2 comments:

  1. AWESOME job Sista'! I am so proud of your great photography! Keep it up. I also love the picture.

    ReplyDelete