Friday, April 2, 2010

I Heart Faces: Fix-It Friday



This is my first entry for iheartfaces "Fix-It Friday" in which we attempt to fix a photo taken by another member on this website. This was fun, playing around with photoshop & trying to "fix" another person's photo.

This photo of Violet is from Jessie at The Lucas Zoo. Isn't she just darling?!!

The Original:
Fix-It #1: I added a vintage action; adjusted vibrance, levels & curves; added a texture, vignette then a frame.
Fix-It #2: This is a less-dramatic fix... brightened, increased colour with actions; dodge/burn; soften skin, add vignette then frame.


Check out this week's challenge & other edits here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I really love the vintage feel of the 1st fix. Great job :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your version of the pic too! Good work!

    ReplyDelete