Thursday, February 9, 2012

Baby Alexa

January 13, 2012

"Softly the leaves of memory fall
Gently I gather and treasure them all,
Unseen, unheard you are always near,
So missed, so loved, so very dear.
No longer in our lives to share,
But in our hearts you're always there."

 I had two sessions in one day, and I had hoped to time it so both sessions were done during one visit to the hospital, but little Alexa (4 and a bit pounds) decided to hang out with her momma for a few more hours.  Alexa was a precious little girl, and she pulled at heartstrings before she was even born.  Big brother C got to come out of bed and to the hospital to see and cuddle with his newborn sister.   Little Alexa, however, grew her wings and is now with older sister I watching over their family.
Thanks, C&G (and Grandma S) for sharing these treasured moments of Alexa with me.

If you would like more information about Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, or if you would like to donate to this organization, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment